Is it just me or has this summer been extra long? Maybe its because I'm taking two blocks of summer courses that are never ending (yup worst dcision I ever made).
It's a new month therefore time for a new beginning especially since july hit me in th head pretty hard.
So I thought I'd set myself a few simple goals.
My main goals for this month:
- Always stay positive
- Don't give up hope in any aspect of my life ( studies / friends/ blog etc)
- Get back to posting at least 1 post a week for the sake of my sanity.
- Smile, even if I'm sad or if there is no reason to
- Drink 2 bottles of water a day
- Leave the house ! Breathe some fresh air ! Go for an aimless drive
- Don't procrastinate ( My biggest number one flaw )
- Always remind myself that everything is and will be OK.
- DYE MY HAIR - something that i have never done and never thought i'd do because of all the damage dying it does.
- Try at least ONE new thing that I haven't done before.
I think that every month should be a new start to every one of us and that you as well should have a mini goal list, even if it contains just one or two things and let me know what they are.
I just hope that I can stick to mine.